Re-Claimed Wooden Pallets are Cost Effective
Composite Pallets are made up of new top boards, with re-claimed wooden bottom boards which make them a cost effective alternative to new Standard Pallets whilst giving you the assurance that your goods are on new wooden boards.
Since these composite wooden pallets are made of hardwood, you can be assured that they will hold up just as well as new wooden pallets. The top of the pallets are all new and contain seven strong wooden boards that will hold over a tonne. They are great for food service and the beverage industry as well as for sensitive industy.
- Standard 1165 x 1165mm
- 80% new Pine
- 7 new 100 x 25mm top deck boards
- 4 -5 Re-claim hardwood bottom boards
- 1 Re-claim bearer in the middle
- 1.6 tonne rated dynamic lift
- 150 x 125 mm lead boards for lock in racking
- Average weight – 30kg
- Suitable for the food / beverage industry / sensitive industry.